Tuesday, April 23, 2013

14 weeks



It has been a good and busy week. I should have posted this over the weekend, but I am just now getting around to it. This week I'm starting to show even more and people are starting to comment about it. However, it still doesn't seem quite real...

I'm really looking forward to the school year ending! Not because I won't be working, but because I'll have more time to start getting things in order for Baby Whitlock. I've opened a registry at Target, but haven't really added many items. I also haven't thought a whole lot about the baby's room...until this very minute!

This week, we delivered meals to a few special friends who just recently had babies. It was nice to see them and see how they were doing. It makes me a little nervous thinking about actually having a baby in our home and said baby's very life depending on our decisions, but it also makes me excited! I'm really looking forward to this next chapter and already can't wait to meet this little nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment