Tuesday, May 21, 2013

18 weeks



I finally made it to the last week of school! Hooray!!!!

Not much has changed since last week, so this will be a short entry. The only update is that I got my diaper bag in the mail. I am so excited about this purchase! I'm already carrying it as my purse and can't wait to add in those baby essentials in October. Here is a picture:


It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom Bag. The pouch in the front zips open on both sides and has a detachable changing pad! It also has a ton of pockets, is well made, and durable. I'm not sure what the fabric is called but it is the kind that can be simply wiped clean. Very cool!

Right now, all I'm really thinking about it getting everything in my classroom packed up. I wasn't really sure how I would feel about moving out of my classroom...will it be a sad moment? Will I start to regret my decision? Will pregnancy hormones make me overly emotional? I'm happy to say that I am not experiencing any of those feelings. I'm going to miss the classroom, but what I'm gaining is so much sweeter. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment