Wednesday, July 17, 2013

24 & 25 weeks




Due Date: October 18, 2013

How far along: 25 weeks

Baby is as big as: an eggplant (9.2 in, 2 lbs)

Gender: unknown

Movement: Baby Whitlock is kicking away! I mostly feel him/her kick in the morning and at night (when I am mostly relaxed). Dustin has been able to feel the baby move too!

Symptoms: Back pain, trouble getting comfortable at night, and the newest symptom: ACID REFLUX! Thank the Lord for Zantac! Even with the symptoms I've had, I feel like things have been pretty great! These symptoms can be annoying and inconvenient, but I know it will be worth it...and it won't be like this forever and will go away!

Cravings/aversions: nothing new

Looking forward to: Our Babymoon to Hawaii! We leaving tomorrow morning and will be there for 10 days. The only thing I am not looking forward to it the traveling and long plane rides. I plan on getting up every 30 min-1 hour. Which shouldn't be a problem since I usually have to make a bathroom break that often anyway!

Best moment(s) of the week:
-Dustin went out of town for a very long weekend and it was great to have him back this week.
-I got to see a lot of family this week. I went to BR to visit my parents and then I got to see Dustin's family on the 4th of July.
-I ordered a baby book last week!
-I went to the doctor and my check up went great. I got to hear the heartbeat again and everything seems to be measuring correctly and the baby is on track.

Other updates:
- I signed up for classes at the hospital. It's crazy to think that I only have 15 more weeks until my due date! I kind of panicked a little when I was look at the calendar and realized that there isn't much time! But it also made me very excited! I can't wait to meet Baby Whitlock!

No comments:

Post a Comment